Family Support Hotline
Are you looking for support and have an incarcerated loved one? Do you have questions or need guidance navigating life on the outside? Please feel free to call the family support hotline at 513-486-4637 or email us.
Who Are We?
This is a group of encouragement and spiritual support for the family and friends with someone that is incarcerated, jailed and/or has a criminal record. Family and friends of the Incarcerated experience disappointment, heartache and embarrassment.
We will share the effects the loved one has had on our family and present a focus of recognizing God has a plan for each one of us. We will explore how to utilize God’s word to guide us in Forgiveness, Understanding and Hope.
During this journey, we will lift up those we love with a criminal history. Recognizing the sensitivity of this issue, this will be a confidential group.
Together, we will begin our healing. Together, we will smile and hopefully have a laugh or two.
Please fill out the information here for more information or to become a part of our community.
Our support community upcoming dates are:
- August 1: Crossroads Oakley (Meeting Room E); 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- August 11: HOPE Summit (TBD); 10:00am – 3:30pm
- September 5: Crossroads Oakley (Meeting Room E); 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- October 3: Crossroads Oakley (Meeting Room E); 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- October 27: HOPE Summit (TBD); 10:00am – 3:30pm
- November 7: Crossroads Oakley (Meeting Room E); 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- December 5: Location TBD; 6:30pm – 8:30pm
If you are in need of immediate support or just want to speak with someone who has also experienced life with an incarcerated loved one, please email us and one of our support leaders will be in touch with you.
If you would like to join the Four-Seven Families of the Incarcerated Support Community, please let us know right here.