Life with an incarcerated loved one can be very difficult. The HOPE Summit was created to provide guidance, assistance and love to those of us who are experiencing the impacts of incarceration on the outside.
The first HOPE Summit will take place on November 4th (RSVP here for the event) and will feature great speakers, invaluable fellowship and resources to help you navigate through this difficult time.
WHEN: Saturday November 4th; 10am - 3:30pm
WHERE: Crossroads Oakley Meeting Room B (3500 Madison Rd. Cincinnati, OH 45209)
- 10:00 - Registration
- 10:30 - Introductions
- 11:00 - Lynn Watts – Turning to God in a Crisis
- 12:00 - Lunch
- 1:00 - Break Out Sessions
- Life on the Inside - Sheila Luther
- Healing through Journaling - Kathleen Joiner
- When Dad or Mom is on the inside - Geri Geasland
- 2:30 - Group Discussion
- 3:30 - Final Prayer
2018 HOPE Summit Dates
The dates for 2018 have been set! Join us on March 3, June 2, August 11, and October 27.